JoAnn Bridges Academy is dedicated to improving the lives of youth, families and communities.
JoAnn Bridges Academy strives to continuously develop, modify and evolve our treatment programs to best meet the needs of the young women in our care.
JoAnn Bridges Academy takes an innovative approach to residential care. Through its Academic Model framework, JBA operates as a gender-specific program which features trauma-focused services through a relational, strengths-based, cognitive-behavioral approach. Gender-specific curricula target risk factors and issues specific to adolescent female youth, and help them overcome the past in order to build bright futures.
Program features include:
- Normalized setting
- Individualized treatment plans
- Family engagement, treatment and services
- Vocational training
- Restorative Community Justice
- Comprehensive medical, mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Female-specific curricula
- Integrated community providers